Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Why Do We Even Ever Do Anything?

Hello! It's been a long time since I got on here and I talked to you so I thought I'd get on this computer and see if it's logged on and it is! So here I am!

Before I was writing this though I was reading Luco's blogs and I can't understand them totally but what I do understand makes me wonder about some things like why doesn't the taste of meat make him happy and why does he feel so sad all the time even though that's what this blog is I guess for but who knows!

Especially the last blog there confused me because who would think we live more than one time that makes no sense because it's silly. I tried to talk to him about it but he was so like arrogant (which is a word that I know means like a bully looking down on you) and still what he said made me feel worse.



Then I thought maybe it's a thing to wonder about how many times we live because we die and I listened to that "Stupid Cat" song (I can do quotation marks because I know what they are) and in that song the guy is talking for the cat and he says "I don't even know I'm gonna die."

So he's making fun of animals?

And we only live one time?

That means I won't always be getting pets? Or getting to eat the delicious grass which tastes like something got poured all over it that tastes good? Or chasing Luco around the house? Or tearing shoes apart (I hate shoes so much! They cover up feet I could lick and I hate that!)?



If I can't get to do everything I ever want to do or even most of it then why should I ever even do one thing? Why wake up?

Stupid Luco is like a cold I got one time and now I feel sick. I shouldn't have let him teach me how to read and write.

Mingus says that living is okay because it means you get to live which I guess I understand but I feel so depressed. I don't want to talk to Luco anymore. He's confusing and sad making. Even this beef jerky thing I'm eating that tastes so good (and that's getting all over the keyboard and I won't let Luco have any) isn't helping.

I don't want to die.


Or hang out with Luco.


2 comments: